Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Verve's Little Things

Good Morning!

It's so quiet in my house. I'm not used to it....lol
Chloe is off on her 4 day teepee trip to the mountains and probably having a blast!

Last weekend I sat down to case a card of Lauren's here.
I loved the colours and how she blocked the colours. I could have totally cased it as I have all the MTME stamps from my DT days there but that wouldn't be right.
So I pulled out my all time favourite set from VERVE!
Petals & Stems was one of my very first sets and one I LOVE very much!
Stamps: Petals & Stems; Cardstock: White, Green, Yellow, Melon, Retired SU dp; Inks: Old Olive, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Pink, Black; Accessories: Ribbon, Pompom Trim, Corner Chomper, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment