Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut challenge #64 - Wedding Wishes

The challenge at Fantabulous Cricut this week is to make something wedding that incorporates the colour white and a bell. I got married in 1999 so when someone says "wedding bell" I think of those tissue paper- honeycomb bells. That's what I tried to make for this card.



This shape card is made with my Gypsy and the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge. The bells are actually cut from the Jolly Holidays cartridge but I needed to trim the ribbon and bottom a bit. I cut each bell five times, folded them in half and glued them together. Once the glue was dry, I glued the bells to the car. I used some thin ribbon (on sale at Michaels this week) to "tie" up the bells.

Thanks for looking!

If you would like to submit an entry go visit Fantabulous Cricut. I am also entering this card atDie Cuttin' Divas. Their challenge this week is Wedded Bliss. They ask not to include hearts in your project. I love that challenge idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment