Friday, June 10, 2011

Father's day card

June is a busy card month for me with birthdays, graduations, Father's Day and end of the school year. I'm glad I have started the process with this card.



My new favourite cartridge of the day is Block Party! The "Dad" and barbecue (grill in the US) are cut with it. The font is Old West. The picnic paper is by Momenta but I am assuming it is super old as I bought it at a yard sale. The embossed wood paper is to represent my deck. I used Glossy Accents on the barbecue and the letters to bling it up.

Challenges I am entering this card into :

!. More Than Favors - Manly challenge

2. Fantabulous Cricut - #1 Dad challenge

3. My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday challenge - Lite cart with bling

4. Creative Cutter Room - Father's Day

5. Crazy about Cricut - Man/boy theme

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment