Thursday, June 16, 2011

Come on Summer

While most of you are enjoying beautiful summer weather we are stuck with wet soggy-crummy-spring like weather still :(
I think I've put shorts on ONCE.
Geez my furnace still comes on every now and then at night...sad eh?!
It's been a little while since I last made a SU! only card and thought it was long overdue.
Stamps: Branch Out; Cardstock: White, Tangerine Tango, Haiku DP(retired); Inks: Choc Chip, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, More Mustard; Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
As you can see I kept it very simple as are most of my SU cards. There is something about them that doesn't require too much of anything, kwim?
I stamped the leaves in Old Olive and then stamped again to give it more depth.
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment