Friday, June 4, 2010

Another new challenge site - Sketches in Thyme

I found yet another challenge site yesterday and LOVED the sketch. They can be found here.The sketch is beautiful.

Here is my version. I turned the sketch sideways.

I am also entering this layout for Canadian Nickel Scrapn's summer vacation challenge. The prize for this challenge is the Summer Vacation Seasonal cartridge!!!!



The pictures I have for this layout are from a camping trip last summer. I tried to add all of my children's favorite things including the roasted marshmallows, the Jiffy Pop (Can you tell that's what that is?) and of course the friendly squirrel.

Most cuts are from Create a Critter. The font is from Life is a Beach. The marshmallow stick is from Gypsy Wanderings and the "Jiffy Pop" is a pan and a pie welded together from From my Kitchen.

Everything is inked in brown. This was a lot of inking for me!

Such a fun camping trip and such a fun layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment