Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Life is Good Mojo144

Happy Tuesday Morning!
I had a great time stamping yesterday! I finished the diaper cake and gave it to my co-worker. I'm hoping she really liked it! I think it turned out cute. I struggled a bit because it was for a boy and if I'm being honest, I don't do boyish very well...lol. Pinks, flowers, butterflies....that's right up my alley but boy stuff...not so much. I'll share it later this week!
After finishing the cake and matching card I decided to check out Julee's Mojo144 sketch.
After doing something boyish all morning I reached for some bright papers! My surf boards were coloured to match the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP.
This Relax set from Verve is so FUN! Love it!
Stamps: Relax; Cardstock: PTI white, Hawaiian Shores, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, White Candy Dots, EK Success Wavy Dot Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment