Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MFT June Guest Designer Contest

Please scroll down or click HERE for my last MTME sneak peek :)

Good Afternoon!
I've been making so many cards lately that I thought I'd double post so I could share with you. I try to play along with the MFT Guest Designer Challenge each month on SCS. Even though I don't win, I still have fun and well I still buy the stamps anyway! LOL!
This month the theme was "Some Like It Hot!"
My first card uses the super fun set called Maid for WTG.
I think you get the HOT easily in this one ;)
My second card uses the cute Make Mine a Double PI girl. She's so cute!
The HOT on this one is the new hot trends....Die-namics scallops, felt, October Afternoon Fly a Kite dp and of course the PI girl ;)
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment