Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Congratulations!

This week has been crazy and I haven't had much stamping time but I'm happy that I have a few things to share from last weekend!
This was a card I made for Chloe to give one of her friends at the end of the school year. A little less than 2 weeks to go! Gosh! Where did this school year go?
I inked up one of the adorable Pure Innocence Girls and coloured her with Copics. In my last MFT order I received the cool Die-namics grass...so fun! The jumbo scallops were made with the Die-namic Scallops from MFT too!
Stamps: Make Mine a Double; Cardstock: Kraft, Black, Wasabi, White and DP; Inks: memento black; Accessories: Die-namic scallops and grass, nesties, copics, dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment