Monday, June 14, 2010

Stampers Dream JustRite Goodies

Good Morning and welcome to the Stampers Dream JustRite Blog Hop!
Today we are sharing projects made with some of the newest JustRite stamps.
Here I have used the Birthday Centers Round. This set includes nine sentiment stamps that are perfect for anyone. Although this set is called Birthday Centers Round many sentiments can be used for other occasions. For instance this card is one I'm giving to my husband for our wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks :)
There is something about the JustRite stamps that makes me want to go clean and simple.
Well I am the end of the hop and if you made it through all the other blogs I THANK YOU for sticking it out to see my card :)
If you haven't visited everyone yet please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment