Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mission to Create challenge

I made this birthday card for a challenge at the Mission to Create blog.

The challenge was to make a card using 3 circles, an owl, a cupcake, white space and a stamped image using anything but a stamp.




To make this card I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the owl and cupcake. I deleted the smiley face from the cupcake using my gypsy. I stamped the branch using leftover foam sheets from my children's crafting. I thought the foam would stick to my acrylic block but it didn't. I decided to glue it on with glue that is repositional at first and then remove it as soon as I could. It worked and I love how clear the "stamp" appeared. I think the most difficult element was the white space. I was dying to fill up all the empty space on the card and had to stop myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment