Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Follow Your Dreams

Last Sunday I played along with the Feature Stamper on SCS. LeAnne had a wonderful card here that had a GREAT layout for using up scraps and a pretty sentiment layer. I decided to use another new JustRite set called All Occasions Nested Centers & Verse which you can find at Stampers Dream. When I first saw the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP I had to get it...but I haven't used it much even though it has bright happy colours! I found that Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun and Melon Mambo inks go really well with it ;)
Stamps: JustRite; Cardstock: White, Prism Yellow, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP; Inks: Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, Melon Mambo; Accessories: Nesties, Rhinestones, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment