Monday, June 7, 2010

Thinking of You MTME Group Post

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by to see another project I made using some new My Time Made Easy stamps and cut files.
After making many Tea Tabbed Boxes for some friends I decided to make some of these super cute and quick Time for Tea Bags. I could not believe how fast this project came together and I can see me mass producing these for year end teacher gifts ;)
The label was also cut using the A Spot of Tea Cute File but you can easily hand cut the sentiment after stamping it.
I used the A Spot of Tea stamp set that has 20 images.
Be sure to visit the MTME design team to see what fabulous creations they have to share with you!

ETA:
After seeing the girls use the Fanciful Flourishes with the berries from Well Preserved Set I knew I'd have to try that! The layout comes from the Clean and Simple Blog's FTL93.

No comments:

Post a Comment