Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Organic is the New Sexy

Good Morning girls!
I didn't get as much stamping time yesterday as I had planned but I did get a lot of work done around the house! My front and back lawn were both mowed and I enjoyed the sunshine. I did NOT enjoy the mosquito bites I got though...ewwww!
As I sit here writing this post(Wed night) there is a big thunderstorm rolling in. I think this will be our first of the season! Surely that has to mean SPRING is HERE and no more snow ;)
I played along with the SCS sketch yesterday using a new MFT set called WTG Goes Green. My image panel should have been a little bigger but it was close enough.
Look I even paper pieced her top and basket!
Ok I better go! It's getting bad out there! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment