Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swinging by to say HI :)

Hi :)
Gosh it's been nearly three days since I last stamped and I was going insane! Working weekends really bites! Especially when it's beautiful outside....lol
Since it's super duper hot in my house I knew I'd be heading to the basement to stamp and one of the first things I reached for were my MFT PI girls. LOVE ♥ them!
I checked out the MFT Blog to see what last Wednesday's challenge was and lucky for me it was a colour challenge! Fun times!
Red, Green and Yellow
So this is what I came up with....
Stamps: Start Your Day with Whee; Cardstock: Kraft, Cream, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Yellow Prism, Garden Variety DP; Inks; Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Felt, Twill, Button, Thread, Die-namics Grass and Scallops, Dimensionals
I'm off work Monday and I hope to spend a great deal of my time stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment