Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moments That Made Us Laugh

First thing...I want to wish my super duper fabulous friend, Denise and her husband a very happy 12th Anniversary! Congrats girl!
I don't know why but I'm always drawn to use bright colours with the JustRite Sentiment stamps from Stampers Dream. Maybe it's because most people use muted colours? I love when I see romantic, rustic, shabby or elegant cards using the JR stamps but I don't do those very well. Not my style I guess :) I'll just admire those that can pull it off!
When I saw Debbie's card here for the Featured Stamper Challenge I knew I'd be able to make another fun, bright, happy card with a new JustRite set called Cherish The Memories Nested Centers & Verse. I pulled out some fun new designer paper I picked up by Echo Park. It's so summery!
Stamps: Cherish The Memories; Cardstock: White, Real Red and Echo Park DP; Inks: Real Red, Summer Sun, Temp. Turq.; Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Martha Border Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment