Sunday, June 6, 2010

Think Green

Good Sunday Afternoon!
This has been a wonderful weekend so far! It's so nice to not be working at all! Love it!
Yesterday Chloe and I spent the day hangin' out together. We did a little shopping and went to see Shrek 3D. Then we picked up Season 1 of the Brady Bunch and watched that last night! Good times!
This morning I finally decided my stamps needed some TLC!
I pulled out the new WTG Goes Green and used the sketch that Cindy posted in the MFT forum on SCS. I love to stamp and colour on kraft cardstock!
Stamps: WTG Goes Green; Cardstock: Kraft, Banana, Black and October Afternoon Thrift Shop DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Oval Punch, Twill, Dimensionals, Distressing Tool
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment