Thursday, June 17, 2010

MFT cutie

I had big plans yesterday to tackle so many different chores and well it started off good....but then I sat down and I was done! ha!
I managed to get some important things done like go to the vet for Snickers food, the pet store for Fozzy's food, laundry and of course stamp. I still have so many things on my to-do list it isn't funny! Not to worry, I'll get 'em done....I always do!
My thank you card below was made for the WT challenge of ribbon on SCS and it also uses Mercy's MTSC78 sketch.
I stamped the PI girl from Hip to be Square and coloured her with copics. The flower was made using a blossom nestie shape and some fun MFT felt. The petals were created with the small and large oval punches from SU!. I stamped the thank you sentiment from Apple for You. Sort of a different thank you card for one of the teachers.
Stamps: Apple for You, Hip to be Square; Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, Wasabi, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Oval Punches, White Brad, Die-namics Grass, Felt, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment