Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tending the Garden MTME

Hello!
I've got more sneak peeks to share with you from My Time Made Easy!
Remember that everything will be available on July 1st.
My package unfortunately seems lost in the mail but luckily this Tending the Garden set will be available in digi as well!
That's what I used on my cards today ;)
I'm still a stamp fan but digital images work nicely, especially in a pinch.
Look at this cute bee image! I resized the bee and moved the sentiment to where I wanted it before printing it out on cardstock. Every bee needs a little trail, don't you think?
Stamps: Digital Tending the Garden; Cardstock: White, Prism, Echo Park DP; Accessories: copics, ribbon, scallops, cloud dies, ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals, stickles
My second card uses the sweet watering can image. I chose the size I wanted for my watering can and then adjusted the label, flowers and sentiment to fit inside. Easy peasy! Notice I used a little more of that Lattice Sprinkle digi paper again. LOVE the colour!
Stamps: Digital Tending the Garden; Cardstock: White, Yellow, Echo Park DP; Accessories: Copics, nesties, Scallops, Cork, Primas, Dimensionals
Sharing some fabulous creations today will be Lauren, Lesa, Pam, Stephanie and Geny.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment